Easily manage attributes of a customer, customer address and category
The purpose of Attributes Manager extension is to help the admin easily manage attributes of a customer, the customer address, and categories. It is possible to create different types of attributes such as textbox, text area, date, boolean, dropdown, multiple select, image. As the product attribute system, this extension allows users to manage attributes in the admin panel. Admin can easily create and manage without the need of a developer. Admin can manage only user defined attributes. System attributes can't be modified.
Store owner can create additional attributes on the customer account register page, customer account edit page and admin manage customers. The objective is to collect business-related and personal information that the store owner needs from the customer.
Customer Address Attributes
Admin can create additional attributes on the customer address register page, customer address edit page and admin address form. The key is to collect extra address related information.
In some cases you may need to extend Magento category functionalities, So one of them is adding custom category attribute. Admin can easily manage category attribute on the admin category form to collect extra category details.
- Easy to use
- Unlimited number of attributes
- Various attribute types: textbox, text area, date, boolean, dropdown, multiple select, image
- Specifing a default attribute value
- Attributes input validation: decimal, integer, email, url, letters
- Ability to make attribute fields mandatory
- Admin can set the sort order while creating the attributes
- See all created attributes on the grid
- Admin can edit/delete attributes